Saturday, February 21, 2009

Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask























This mask is quite nice...

How I get to know about this mask? My sister introduced to me…

After applying this on my face,I feel very refreshing.. cold, and nice… especially the next day..

After washing it with my cleanser i will feel super refreshing..

How to use this?

You just need to apply a thin layer after applying all your skin care product and... sleep... haha...

Although this product is a bit pricey for me which is RM89.90 but it is convenient to use and efficiently!



6 comments:

  1. helo,elaine~~
    thanks for ur comment ya...
    tis slping mask seems really nice
    many of my frs did recommended me to buy
    n i m goin to buy soon^^
    hope my skin will bcum nice as urs~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,really good ?
    it's seems like so nice and i hope to try use this product also...
    I think i will go to buy and try it as well soon..hehe..^^ thx for ur introduce..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this product seems interesting to me =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is cheaper than SKIN FOOD product ??
    If yes i would like to try the sleeping mask too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. sumtimes im confuse between face shop and skin food.hehe.i did bought skin food product but havent try face shop yet.but this product seems interesting maybe i'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya..this product is nice..i using this product few months ago..the effect quite clear been seen then the price also reasonable and can use it for a period time=)
    nice intro^^

    ReplyDelete