Saturday, March 21, 2009

Colorful Nail-polish



I went to thefaceshop in last month again.

wow...there was a lot of nail colours to choose...

aiya, make my hand and heart itchy... T.T

how to choose??got any suggestions ??hmm...














weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Finally....I bought this few colors for myself...haha

is it very nice ?

















I need little effort to apply it in my nail along it dries up,less than 1 minute only!! hehe...

My own collection plus friends' favorite nail-polish..



1 comment:

  1. Interesting content.

    Just wanted to share some information that may help busy professionals caught up with work and who have less time to maintain their nails. You can try out gel nails which are now becoming a hot favorite as they are natural looking even without nail tips and the best way for nail enhancement. Also, if you are allergic to those strong smelling chemicals which you can experience with acrylic nails, then you should use gel nails as these are odorless.

    However, when you are planning on gel nail application, make sure you approach a nail salon or a nail artist who is well versed with gel nails and is properly trained and mastered in gel applications. This will save you from problems that can arise with improper gel nail applications.

    ReplyDelete