Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quick and Clean Oil-Free Blemish Balm


For those who do not know what BB creams are, the letters BB stand for Blemish Balm.

It's pretty much a moisturiser, foundation and concealer, all in one package.

It's one of the most popular beauty product in Asia at the moment.


There is only one shade available. Unfortunately, only favours those with fair skin.

I'm glad it worked out well for me. It matched back with the original skin tone.

My skin looks more smooth and fair after using it. so i'm loving it very much..haha...

i always use it before hang out with my friends. This is our syiok-sendiri picture...hmm, faye and me...


The Face Shop's Quick and Clean Oil-Free Blemish Balm is available in THE Face Shop boutiques at RM55.90.


What I like about it: Give me good coverage and it's oli-free.

What I did not like about it: There's only one shade available, and there's no proper SPF.



No comments:

Post a Comment